Awarded every two years since 2011, Club Efficience’s Scholarship Program has already secured an academic future for over 100 recipients.
2017 : BARACK OBAMA EDITION
The fourth scholarship awards ceremony, in partnership with Canal Plus, was held 26 January 2017. The Laureates, coming from higher education institutions, received scholarships to continue their journeys towards excellence.
(Click on one point above to discovery an other edition)
Our scholarship program leverages 5 financial resources:
- Annually allocated Club Efficience funds
- Proceeds from the fundraising Gala focused exclusively on scholarships
- Proceeds from Gotha Noir sales
- Donations from enterprises and public or private contributors
- Grants from French and European institutions
Scholarship recipient selection begins with a pre-screening by institutions that have entered into an agreement with Club Efficience. They create a profile of qualified, deserving students which is then sent over to Club Efficience.
Partner Institutions are:
● Foundation of l’Ecole Centrale of Paris
● l’Ecole Polytechnique
● Student Associations of Science Po Paris, Science O, and ASPA
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
There are two principal criteria:
- Merit of the students: Exam scores and attendance records from grade 10 onwards.
- Household income
Science Po / Sorbonne
Essec Business School