Discover Club Efficience
Club Efficience, economic and social hub for the 54 nations of Africa, is the first pan-African economic network of France and all of Europe. This economic diaspora is active in France, Germany, UK, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, and Portugal.
Club Efficience unites the Economic Diaspora to support its economic prosperity in host countries and create a bridge towards Africa through our projects.
The Efficience ecosystem is composed of:
● 700 members (executive, business leaders, leaders of opinion)
● 500 personalities featured in Gotha Noir of Europe 2016-2016 (Edition forward by Mr. Jean-Louis BORLOO)
● Over 15,000 supporters
● 100,000 supporters on social media
● Business Partners (Engie, Orange, Forbes Afrique, Sacem, Le Point, Canal+, Group Investisseurs & Partenaires, Cabinet Orrick, Institut Francais, Rassembleurs d’Energies…)
● Higher Education Partners (HEC, ESSEC, Centrale ,Polytechnique)
● Institutional Partners (Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and of International Development, MEDEF, Business France, Africa France Foundation, Energy for Africa Foundation, Culture & Diversity Foundation, Chirac Foundation, Aces Foundation, Tony Elumelu Foundation, FACE Foundation, DILCRA, Economic Services of African Ambassadors to Paris
Business dinners serve as a platform for new encounters, expanding one’s network, and strengthening cooperation between diverse businesses. Share dinner in an intimate setting, surrounded by business leaders of the African diaspora and personalities recognized in the economic sphere.
The first of its kind in France, the Gotha Noir aims to motivate upcoming generations and highlight the presence of the African diaspora community in the French and European economies. Presenting a large variety of partner profiles, this reference publication is a tool without precedent and constitutes without a doubt the first career guide for the African diaspora.
Awarded every two years since 2011, Club Efficience’s Scholarship Program has already secured an academic future for over 100 recipients.
A prestigious dinner in an exceptional setting with over 500 attendees, the Gala Efficience links excellence and generosity to education. Proceeds from this evening finances our scholarship program.
EFFICIENCE AFRICA FUND
Efficience Africa Fund aims to better invest the savings of the French with African origin, friends to Africa, and those who are interested in economic solidarity, and to shift focus towards productive investment in small and medium African enterprises.
Reflect today, act tomorrow.
The Club Efficience Think Tank assembles experts to reflect every year on issues pertaining to development in Africa, with subjects including: energy, education, health, Agribusiness, urbanization, industrialization, and smart-cities. The committee’s recommendations are published and shared with the public.
OUR ACTUALITIE \ EVENTS
BOOST YOUR NETWORK !
The first guide of afro-european elite, Gotha Noir of Europe, is finally available !
Real Who’s who of the Diaspora, this new, rich edition of more than 400 excellent courses, is introduced by the old French Secretary Jean-Louis Borloo and postfaced by Samuel Eto’o son, renowned sportsman and initiator of the eponym foundation.